Kale Chips Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: one bowl
1-2 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 140°C.
- Wash the kale and gently pat it dry with a paper towl.
- Pull the leaves off the stem and break them into smaller pieces. Don’t go too small, as they will shrink a lot in the oven.
- Drizzle them with olive oil and sea salt and massage the leaves. This will help to soften them up and get them coated evenly.
- Put them on a baking tray and let them roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, turning them halfway. They should be crispy and not too damp anymore. They do burn easily, so be careful!